Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does an alien work while documents are processing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does an alien work while documents are processing?

I am a USC and my wife and I have been married for a bit over two months. She has been an international student for the past 4 years. Last year she got her practical training work permit which is now expiring in August 20th.

Should I start filing the I-130 and I-485 now or should I wait until here work permit is expired? How would she be able to work while the papers are on the process? I know she filed with I-765 last year to get her practical training.Please help me...I haven't start anything as I am somewhat new to this and really don't know where to start?

I am a USC and my wife and I have been married for a bit over two months. She has been an international student for the past 4 years. Last year she got her practical training work permit which is now expiring in August 20th.

Should I start filing the I-130 and I-485 now or should I wait until here work permit is expired? How would she be able to work while the papers are on the process? I know she filed with I-765 last year to get her practical training.Please help me...I haven't start anything as I am somewhat new to this and really don't know where to start?

Comment

Mail I-485 in your local INS office for your wife Green Card processing ASAP. This package has
      application for work authorization. INS usualy process EAD from 30 to 90 days.

Comment

Working...
      X