Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-1 Visa cancelation letter

Hi all,
    I hope you can answer my Question for me.
    First let me star with i applied for a I129-f Fiancee visa in 2000, both my fiancee and I cancelled that visa and we went our own ways.
    The cancelation was approved in 2001.

I have meet another person in 2002 and have
    filed for another I129-f Fiancee visa in February of the year, I forgot to send a certified copy of the cancelation letter with this visa application

Here is my Question: Do I send that in now or do I wait until INS sends me a letter asking for it or more proof

Thanks
    paulc31

Hi all,
    I hope you can answer my Question for me.
    First let me star with i applied for a I129-f Fiancee visa in 2000, both my fiancee and I cancelled that visa and we went our own ways.
    The cancelation was approved in 2001.

I have meet another person in 2002 and have
    filed for another I129-f Fiancee visa in February of the year, I forgot to send a certified copy of the cancelation letter with this visa application

Here is my Question: Do I send that in now or do I wait until INS sends me a letter asking for it or more proof

Thanks
    paulc31

Comment

Paul, I am very curious as to how well you did in the process of applying for the visa--even though you cancelled it..I am really getting the run around and different answers from all INS people that I speak with.
      Thanks

Comment

cdan,
        It went very well at that time it only took 90 days to get approved, plus I had a friend help me also, the people at INS answered ay Qs I had
        Sorry you are having problems

But the time have changed this time it will take 180 days now

Comment

Working...
        X