I -130 Filed in August/1999

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I -130 Filed in August/1999

Family preference #1 - Filed in August/1999 and still waiting, We haven't heard anything to date.
    Anyone in the same situation? or have you filed in the same year and received some kind of response since then?......Thanks very much for you help.

Family preference #1 - Filed in August/1999 and still waiting, We haven't heard anything to date.
    Anyone in the same situation? or have you filed in the same year and received some kind of response since then?......Thanks very much for you help.

Comment

what exactly is your situation are you a citizen or a green card holder who did the petiton im curious myself.

Comment

I'm the beneficiary and the petitioner is US Citizen. Petition was filed at VSC

Comment

YOUR TELLING ME YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS NOW FOR THE PETITION AND STILL HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING .IF I WAS YOU I WOULD OF CALL THEM

Comment

do you have any proof of sending? certified mail with return receipt? do you have a copy of filing?
            INS loses stuff! (OR SCHREDS IT!)

Comment

which service center did you send your i130 app too ?

because if u send to VERMONT SERVICE CENTER
              THEY ARE JUST NOW SERVING AUGUST 1999
              FOR PREFERENCE CLASS

Comment

Immigrant,

I filed at the Vermont Service Center and we received the receipt number back in 1999. How certain are you that they are processing August/1999?.

I called them this morning (20/Feb/03) and they told me that they are still working on February/1999.

Immigrant are you in the same situation?.

If they are really working on August/1999 them that will relieved my state of depression.

Thanks very much

Comment

They are working on 02/08/1999 for the I 130

http://shusterman.com/vsc.html

Comment

Working...
                  X