INS Backlog?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INS Backlog?

lived in the US illegally for 10 years, i went back to Mexico for Christmas and was caught by the INS at the airport and sent back to Mexico. I crossed again by car and was caught in Texas, when I went to court, the Judge did not know what the first charges were because it apparently was not documented.

I hired an attorney in Mexico (Juarez) 2 years ago to file for forgivness papers, find out what tcharged the INS has and to file for a Fiancee visa with my financee in Illinois. I have contacted the Mexican Attorney and he keeps telling me it takes time and has no information for me, such as case number, to make a long story short he has nothing and says the INS does not have time for him. I have pictures of me and my financee, signed all the papers, etc and paid him. It has now been more than 1.5 years and have nothing.

lived in the US illegally for 10 years, i went back to Mexico for Christmas and was caught by the INS at the airport and sent back to Mexico. I crossed again by car and was caught in Texas, when I went to court, the Judge did not know what the first charges were because it apparently was not documented.

I hired an attorney in Mexico (Juarez) 2 years ago to file for forgivness papers, find out what tcharged the INS has and to file for a Fiancee visa with my financee in Illinois. I have contacted the Mexican Attorney and he keeps telling me it takes time and has no information for me, such as case number, to make a long story short he has nothing and says the INS does not have time for him. I have pictures of me and my financee, signed all the papers, etc and paid him. It has now been more than 1.5 years and have nothing.

Comment

Working...
    X