American - the unsofisticated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American - the unsofisticated

What's with America acting all so good? Talking about laws, and illegals breaking their laws. Give me a break. Everything bad started in Sodom and Gommorrah - America. You are mentioned in the Bible as the Harlot. Blaming poor undocumented people for your nastiness. The British (which I am) thinks you are so unsofisticated, having no class whatsoever. Your former president had a bimbo give him a blow-job while on the job - hello? It became news for months - what a waste. Now you are attacking the poor latinos and black people for coming here and staying. Everyone knows that they are the ones you don't want here. When the arabs mix with white people their offspring comes out looking white - that you can accept, but the blacks and latinos, no matter what you mix them with - the offsprings are still not "kosher".

Wake up america - Satan is the ruler of this sytem of things - not America.

What's with America acting all so good? Talking about laws, and illegals breaking their laws. Give me a break. Everything bad started in Sodom and Gommorrah - America. You are mentioned in the Bible as the Harlot. Blaming poor undocumented people for your nastiness. The British (which I am) thinks you are so unsofisticated, having no class whatsoever. Your former president had a bimbo give him a blow-job while on the job - hello? It became news for months - what a waste. Now you are attacking the poor latinos and black people for coming here and staying. Everyone knows that they are the ones you don't want here. When the arabs mix with white people their offspring comes out looking white - that you can accept, but the blacks and latinos, no matter what you mix them with - the offsprings are still not "kosher".

Wake up america - Satan is the ruler of this sytem of things - not America.

Comment

Immigration law in Britain

You get a permanent residence after a total of 4 years of legal stay in GB.

You get a permanent residence after a total of 14 years of illegal stay in GB.

Comment

MR. RED, You are not Irish by any chance ?

Comment

No Iam not Irish

Comment

I kind of like watching this...

Comment

I get so fed up with people blasting all Americans for the laws we have to follow. I didn't write these laws, and I don't agree with the majority of them, but I still follow them. I expect everyone else here, legal or illegal, to do the same. If you hate the US so much and we are as "unsofisticated" as you say, then leave us on this forum alone and surf the net somewhere else. Typical of the narrow mind, you are overgeneralizing and labelling all us Americans as prejudiced and attacking poor immigrants. Poor? Have you ever seen the paycheck of someone who pays no taxes? If you have something positive to contribute to this forum, please do, but if not, please don't add fuel to the proverbial prejudicial fire by spouting your own generalizations. I suspect you are a naturalized Brit - you should understand the hell of immigration - surely you could help a lot of the people on this site.

Comment

i believe "sofisticated" is wrongly spelled. "sophisticated" is the right spelling for the meaning of "depriving simplicity". i am just amused to find a Briton misspell an english word.

Comment

YOU ARE SO RIGHT
                  THE UK IS A SH*THOLE

Comment

Dear Linda,
                    I totally agree with you.
                    I think its time we all pettition for easier immigration laws for family unity. And that the immigrant spouse gets his work permit in 1 to two months instead of 6 months.
                    Its a disgrace that INS dares deport immigrant spouses or puts bans on the immigrant spouse for up too 5 to 10 years of forever in some cases.
                    This is inhuman. If every American Citizen would petition Congress and human rights too change this, it would stop unneccesarry suffering.
                    Mr Red.

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Working...
                      X