Son.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son.

I have recently (end of August this year) moved to Canada on a three year work visa with plans in place for permanent residency. On arrival my wife gained an open work visa and my two small children are in school. The problem I have is my oldest son who is 19 and was working as an auto mechanic in the UK. He has a student visa waiting once he finds a course to enrol in, however he wants to work. The immigration lawyer employed by my company say he can't and I am wanting a second opinion. Any info greatly appreciated.

I have recently (end of August this year) moved to Canada on a three year work visa with plans in place for permanent residency. On arrival my wife gained an open work visa and my two small children are in school. The problem I have is my oldest son who is 19 and was working as an auto mechanic in the UK. He has a student visa waiting once he finds a course to enrol in, however he wants to work. The immigration lawyer employed by my company say he can't and I am wanting a second opinion. Any info greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
    X