Watch Out Brit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Out Brit

San Francisco Police Department is using a sting operation that is catching alot of illegals.

Sting Operation On Stolen Goods

San Francisco Police Department is using a sting operation that is catching alot of illegals.

Sting Operation On Stolen Goods

Comment

First I don't live in SF and second I'm not illegal!

Strange logic you have
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

People are getting very strange on this forum. Why did you start this thread, Fed? Ugh - the demise of ilw is around the corner. Keep up the nonsense and there will be no playground at all.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
          People are getting very strange on this forum. Why did you start this thread, Fed? Ugh - the demise of ilw is around the corner. Keep up the nonsense and there will be no playground at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Deaf??? pay attention!!!!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Federale are you related to Michael as both of you think you know everything you need to go back and read the history as Americas children are all (80%)foreigners( From your Great Grand parents to present) you need to grow up and get your act together as you sense of thinking will put you in a mental home soon
            Michael O

Comment

Nobody in my family was ever illegal. We did it the legal way, unlike Brit.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Nobody in my family was ever illegal. We did it the legal way, unlike Brit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm...maybe a libel lawsuit might change your mind fedNUT?? Are you ready for one?
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Nobody in my family was ever illegal. We did it the legal way, unlike Brit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm...maybe a libel lawsuit might change your mind fedNUT?? Are you ready for one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, Anything pertaining to immigration Is back burner or ignored!!! . Even Civil!!! Ignore, Become blind!!!
                  Unless you can afford it??? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!
                  The law allows appeal, continuances Indefinately!!! Backlog!!! lets see??? approx. 4 Years For your Libel Suit!!! Alot can happen in 4 Years!!!!
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

As far as I know, ilw.com is a forum which we joined to get help and extend help to those who need help for immigation related maters.

However, some of our friends on the board are looking for opportunities to insult each other or to those new members who come up for help with immigration related matters.

If you do not like to help people, leave the board but please do not pass comments and hate you have in your heart for others.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:

Hmmm...maybe a libel lawsuit might change your mind fedNUT?? Are you ready for one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Brit, you cannot get blood out of a tulip. Federale is piss poor, uneducated, and unemployed. The only thing that will cost you is the court fees and some time, but no satisfaction or anyting else.

As far as this forum goes, it died when Iperson started utilizing the national inquirer scenes for political payback.
                      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Ah yes Hudson, I forgot silly me. Never heard of the phrase "blood out of a tulip" though. Was always "blood out of a stone" in UK.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                          Nobody in my family was ever illegal. We did it the legal way, unlike Brit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FEDERALE86,
                          In order to do it legally, you have to submit to slavery. Around here you're just another immigrant slave.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tak:
                            As far as I know, ilw.com is a forum which we joined to get help and extend help to those who need help for immigation related maters.

However, some of our friends on the board are looking for opportunities to insult each other or to those new members who come up for help with immigration related matters.

If you do not like to help people, leave the board but please do not pass comments and hate you have in your heart for others. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In many instances, indeed, I plead guilty as charged. Sincerely, I do apologize. Don't worry... it will happen again and again and again. Don't forget this is ilw.com where anything is coming in and going on.

Comment

whats going on here why you all being so borderline nasty to each other...

First I don't live in SF and second I'm not illegal!

Strange logic you have </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                              Regards and thanks,
                              Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X