dont have a valid ssn what can do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont have a valid ssn what can do?

i was brought here when i was 8 years. i was givin a ssn but it wasnt a legal one i guess you can call it a bootleg. i just finished hs and i want to go to college to study pre-med. but the college wont accept me cuz of my ssn what can i do

i was brought here when i was 8 years. i was givin a ssn but it wasnt a legal one i guess you can call it a bootleg. i just finished hs and i want to go to college to study pre-med. but the college wont accept me cuz of my ssn what can i do

Comment

no, it's not 'bootleg' - it's called stolen or fraudulent, just like you and your lowlife parents.

Comment

Monimora: You can always return to your country of origin, and go to college there!

Your parents are the ones who are totally responsible for your current predicament...they brought you to America illegally. I am always amazed at the words that illegal aliens invent to describe things -

an illegal aliens morphs into an undocumented worker;

America's immigration system becomes the broken immigration bureaucracy - as if an illegal alien who didn't even try to immigrate legally would know whether it was broken or not;

a stolen or fraudulent social security number becomes a bootleg social security number.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

It's about time that every state enacted the equivalent of Arizona's SB1070.

Comment

I'm sure by now monimora you've become immune to the insults by the likes of S12 and DevilDoll. They simply don't understand nor want to understand your difficult situation. Everything is so easy in their world. Just "go back home" is their mantra.

Unfortunately monimora, as you are finding out some States have enacted laws that prohibit public colleges from taking illegal immigrants. Your choices are either go to a private college or move to a different State.

S12 and DevilDoll, this is someone who would be a great asset to the USA. Finishing HS and going to medical college. Why would you want to deny him/her of that? The US needs medical staff urgently. Doctors and nurses don't grow on trees. He/she didn't voluntarily to come to the USA illegally at age 8. This is one reason why the DREAM Act is needed.
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

A valuable contributor like Faisal Shahzad.

Comment

A da-mn sight more valuable than your fat a-ss.
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

WOW! See, this is where bleeding-heart liberals, like Brit, prove that their opinions are totally removed from reality.

In Brit's view, anyone...and I mean anyone...gets a free pass - just so long as they show disrespect and loathing for America.

Witness Brit's opinion - above - that the previously-mentioned terrorist, Faisal Shahzad, is "more valuable" than a patriotic American.

Comment

Just to qualify my earlier statement since DevilDoll has no clue as to what he/she is saying. I was comparing fedNUT to monimora, ie. a pre-med student being more valuable than his fat a-ss.

Fat a-ss = fedNUT not Faisal Shahzad, Comprende??

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                    WOW! See, this is where bleeding-heart liberals, like Brit, prove that their opinions are totally removed from reality.

In Brit's view, anyone...and I mean anyone...gets a free pass - just so long as they show disrespect and loathing for America.

Witness Brit's opinion - above - that the previously-mentioned terrorist, Faisal Shahzad, is "more valuable" than a patriotic American. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Disrespect and loathing for America? I strongly disagree. It's the opposite, immigrants love and cherish America so much, that's why they want to come and stay (in the first place), no matter what, and in whatever manner. And that's the truth.

It's just that there's a serious disconnect between those who want to come and stay and the current host country's conditions and varying sentiments for allowing them to stay. The government and the populace partly say yes and partly no. Yet at day's end, after heated exchanges of rhetorics and slogans, the disconnect remains unchanged - if nothing else, it just becomes even wider and much deeper.

Comment

Lets face it RN, the likes of S12, fedNUT and DevilDoll feel threatened by immigrants in general, legal or illegal which is why they react as they do. It's the kind of reaction a young child does. Instinctive purely on emotion because they know nothing different. There's no life experience to draw on yet. I believe DevilDoll was an immigrant once too. He/she has obviously forgotten what it was like and now doesn't care anymore.

You'll see them all on ALIPAC crying about how America is being overrun by immigrants and silly slogans like "Lets take America back". They should note that Hispanics will soon be in the majority and increasing in political power over the next few years. Like it or not, immigrants are here to stay.

Comment

Rough Neighbor: I agree with you that most (but not all) legal immigrants love and respect America.

However, the same CANNOT be said for illegal aliens. If the American people felt that illegal aliens wanted to be Americans...were learning our language and assimilating...then 70 percent of Arizonans would not be supporting that state's wonderful new law - SB1070; the law is also supported by a similar percentage of Americans overall.

When Americans witness illegals throwing tantrums on the streets and waving the Mexican rag...they rightly conclude that such people do not want to be Americans; they want to be living in America, but they do not want to be Americans.

A couple of weeks ago, around about May 5, there were students walking out of their drop-out factories...er, I mean high schools, to protest that some students had displayed the American flag.

What was that you were saying about them wanting to be Americans????

Comment

Love or hate, hate or love is highly relative and definitely subjective. It depends on who you ask or who is talking. It's as true as the tired and worn out adage that says 'half full or half empty' which is an opinion that rests more in the eyes of the beholder.

The cumulative problems at hand sit above the street tantrums and flag issues that you referred to above. It's first and foremost a question of life and survival of America as a nation - a nation that immigrants founded and built.

Is the truism that 'America as a nation of immigrants' changing anytime soon? I'm sure it's not - not then, not even now.

Our contrasting opinions and emotions on this forum pervade in the same manner wherever or whenever there's a debate on immigration throughout the nation - whether it be on the streets or in the halls of the US Congress.

But then and always, emotional exchanges never ever serve as vehicles into reaching any logical compromises.

Only CIR on the federal level is the logical and a win-win solution.

Comment

CIR = AMNESTY = NO CHANCE!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                              CIR = AMNESTY = NO CHANCE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The status quo, even with enforcement-only trimmings, happens to be more unacceptable. It's given many, many years to work, but failed miserably. Look at where it took us now. Longer delay to CIR = No chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X