OATH PROBLEMS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OATH PROBLEMS

I passed my citizenship test 7 months ago but cannot get an oath date because New orleans office did not receive my file from Pittsburgh office. I used to live in Pgh and now live in NO. The officer told me to come back in two months (April) and I did and they said that Pittsburgh said that they didn't have a file or they may have had it at one point and they sent it. new orleans office never got my file. so now, they don't even want to talk to me without my file. What do i do? if it is in Pittsburgh what do i do to make them send it to New orleans, and if it is lost, what are my options?? will i ever get an oath date??????????

I passed my citizenship test 7 months ago but cannot get an oath date because New orleans office did not receive my file from Pittsburgh office. I used to live in Pgh and now live in NO. The officer told me to come back in two months (April) and I did and they said that Pittsburgh said that they didn't have a file or they may have had it at one point and they sent it. new orleans office never got my file. so now, they don't even want to talk to me without my file. What do i do? if it is in Pittsburgh what do i do to make them send it to New orleans, and if it is lost, what are my options?? will i ever get an oath date??????????

Comment

Unless there were other requests or a continuation of your processing, 7 months after a successfull interview is too much!

They may frankly not know where your files are. Best is to inquire for a FOIR (Freedom of information request). Since these are not high profile cases, someone will work on locating your files quickly and from there you should take off. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X