Umesh please reply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umesh please reply

would appreciate if you could please reply my question, my brother is 17 years old, he will be 18 in Nov. 03, he has greencard since last six years, we have to apply for his citizenship. I want to know what is the procedure to apply for citizenship for under 18 age. Our father is a US citizen but mother is still on greencard. Please send me informatin about the step and forms required for this. Thank you very much

Sara

would appreciate if you could please reply my question, my brother is 17 years old, he will be 18 in Nov. 03, he has greencard since last six years, we have to apply for his citizenship. I want to know what is the procedure to apply for citizenship for under 18 age. Our father is a US citizen but mother is still on greencard. Please send me informatin about the step and forms required for this. Thank you very much

Sara

Comment

Since your brother will be 18 in November, 03 as such it would be better to apply for his own Naturalization by filing N-400. In case, he will apply for Certificate of Citizenship by filing N-600, by the time it will be processed, he will already be over 18 years of age and will not be elegible for that.
      He should apply for Naturalization asap.
      Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X