Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consulate Appointment?

Hey all..

Quick question. Just got my paperwork finalized at the NVC, and I'm waiting for my Appointment in Montreal. How long after the paperwork is complete will this appointment be set? One person at the NVC has told me I'll have an appointment in Sept, another told me Late Aug, and another told me not until October.What's the deal? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. And if there's anyway I can speed up the appointment date would be greatly appreciated too

Thanx

Hey all..

Quick question. Just got my paperwork finalized at the NVC, and I'm waiting for my Appointment in Montreal. How long after the paperwork is complete will this appointment be set? One person at the NVC has told me I'll have an appointment in Sept, another told me Late Aug, and another told me not until October.What's the deal? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. And if there's anyway I can speed up the appointment date would be greatly appreciated too

Thanx

Comment

I am also waiting on Montreal for interview for K-3. All paperwork was sent to them July 11 but have heard nothing yet.
      Are you waiting for interview date??

Comment

Working...
      X