Assalym Time Frame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assalym Time Frame

My Boyfriend came to the US under political asylum. Paperwork was submitted for residency. File was denied and later appealed and denied again. From was i was informed, 100 days exist from the last appeal decision to take any action. This includes a reappeal (if any available) or marriage. If any action is not submitted within the last 100 days time frame, then the file will be closed and no other immigration requests can be made in the future even through marriage to US citizen. The file is currently in the second phase of review.

Can this scenario be true?

My Boyfriend came to the US under political asylum. Paperwork was submitted for residency. File was denied and later appealed and denied again. From was i was informed, 100 days exist from the last appeal decision to take any action. This includes a reappeal (if any available) or marriage. If any action is not submitted within the last 100 days time frame, then the file will be closed and no other immigration requests can be made in the future even through marriage to US citizen. The file is currently in the second phase of review.

Can this scenario be true?

Comment

Marry this loser a.s.a.p. before another genious steals him away from you, ha ha ha.

Comment

Working...
      X