Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I129-F/Waiver

Hello
    Can anyone clear up some confusion for me?
    I am a canadian citizen, my "Now" wife is american. We have submitted and receive a receipt number for the I130 form. We are now applying for the I129-F.
    Where on this form do I put my I130 receipt number?
    The border crossing in the past has requested from me a waiver because I have a pardoned criminal record in canada from 1979. Although INS says I "may" not need a waiver, how do I know if the border crossing personel will ask for one?
    Approximately how long does it usually take for the I129-F to be processed?
    How will I be informed as to when I can cross the border (because as of right now, I need a waiver to cross)?

Thank you for any input.

Terry

Hello
    Can anyone clear up some confusion for me?
    I am a canadian citizen, my "Now" wife is american. We have submitted and receive a receipt number for the I130 form. We are now applying for the I129-F.
    Where on this form do I put my I130 receipt number?
    The border crossing in the past has requested from me a waiver because I have a pardoned criminal record in canada from 1979. Although INS says I "may" not need a waiver, how do I know if the border crossing personel will ask for one?
    Approximately how long does it usually take for the I129-F to be processed?
    How will I be informed as to when I can cross the border (because as of right now, I need a waiver to cross)?

Thank you for any input.

Terry

Comment

Working...
    X