Umesh...pls reply on this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umesh...pls reply on this

Umesh, I read your reply on Birth Cert issue, I wish I had this answer before I submitted my forms!

You said I can write in the blank space for 'if any other name use'. But its too late now.

The situation is, in my country we don't have middle name, but we using BIN for men and BINTI or BTE for women (to state the gender). The meaning of both words are the same. Obviously in US they treat my BINTI as my middle name.

The problem is only in my birth cert it written BTE and others use BINTI. Do you think this will be a problem to me Umesh? Since I already submitted all my forms. I put in the blank space for other name only my maiden name since I used my husband sir name for all application forms.

Umesh, I read your reply on Birth Cert issue, I wish I had this answer before I submitted my forms!

You said I can write in the blank space for 'if any other name use'. But its too late now.

The situation is, in my country we don't have middle name, but we using BIN for men and BINTI or BTE for women (to state the gender). The meaning of both words are the same. Obviously in US they treat my BINTI as my middle name.

The problem is only in my birth cert it written BTE and others use BINTI. Do you think this will be a problem to me Umesh? Since I already submitted all my forms. I put in the blank space for other name only my maiden name since I used my husband sir name for all application forms.

Comment

Umesh, you already replied on others. Thanks . I just worried you might skip my que...A BIG THANKS!

Comment

To Me2:
        In case Interviewing officer asks you about this then you can explain, otherwise there should be no problem in your case.
        Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X