Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing Affidavit of financial support for F1 student

Hello members-

My girlfriend has F1 that will expire in a few months but intends to stay in the US a few more years to continue her study. The international office at her school mentioned she would probably need to prove again that she has 25k+ in a bank statement. Unfortunately, her family back home no longer are able to support her so I was going to sign the Affidavit and support her financially. Are there any downsides if I sign (besides being responsible if she's a public charge)? For ex. would it appear as if she "has intention to stay permanently" and get rejected?
    Do I really need that much liquid asset or would it suffice to show that I have a good stable income?
    Also, would she benefit from in-state tuition if I sponsored her?
    Thanks so much!

Hello members-

My girlfriend has F1 that will expire in a few months but intends to stay in the US a few more years to continue her study. The international office at her school mentioned she would probably need to prove again that she has 25k+ in a bank statement. Unfortunately, her family back home no longer are able to support her so I was going to sign the Affidavit and support her financially. Are there any downsides if I sign (besides being responsible if she's a public charge)? For ex. would it appear as if she "has intention to stay permanently" and get rejected?
    Do I really need that much liquid asset or would it suffice to show that I have a good stable income?
    Also, would she benefit from in-state tuition if I sponsored her?
    Thanks so much!

Comment

contact 'Munoz Servicios Profesionales'-- in exchange for several hundred dollars (or more) they will produce any kind of document you want....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">contact 'Munoz Servicios Profesionales'-- in exchange for several hundred dollars (or more) they will produce any kind of document you want.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With all due respect, I'm looking for answers to my questions or substantive comments, not a sales pitch.

Comment

Working...
        X