Wife is illegal! Please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife is illegal! Please help!

I am US sitizen from 2 years and my wife is illegal from 6 years. We married 7 years ago and she did not receive US Visa and she get illigaly to US from the US/Mexican border! We hade intervue 2 days ago and the case was decline! Please any help what we can do? We did not have any lawer because I did not expect this results on the end! After all she come illegaly because they did not gave her a visa to come with me hey told thet I have to submit a petission and the waiting period is 3-5 years! That is why she came illegaly!
    Please any legal help!
    Thanks

I am US sitizen from 2 years and my wife is illegal from 6 years. We married 7 years ago and she did not receive US Visa and she get illigaly to US from the US/Mexican border! We hade intervue 2 days ago and the case was decline! Please any help what we can do? We did not have any lawer because I did not expect this results on the end! After all she come illegaly because they did not gave her a visa to come with me hey told thet I have to submit a petission and the waiting period is 3-5 years! That is why she came illegaly!
    Please any legal help!
    Thanks

Comment

Hi:

Panddy has been throuh this mess, He known what to do

Comment

If she entered without inspection, the only hope that you have is either a hardship waiver or new legalizing legislation. Such legislation is in the House of Representatives right now.

Comment

mmorales:

This legalizing legislation might take some time like two to three years or less. we have no idea. what should he do now?
          Are you an attorney?

Comment

The only thing that you can do guys is to pray for NEW LEGALIZATION and that the only chance to become green card holder and soon how nice to become G_lo. Your wife entered illegal crossing border from arizona_____ texas____ california how tired to get feet in here and no visa expired married to you. No problem there is a hope fro new legalization (245).

Comment

Working...
            X