Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Th

T
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

T
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      The only visa you'll need for her is the one from Citi bank. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If this this thing always agrees with you...you'll be bored in no time. It would eliminate a man's necessity he's conquered a woman. No good!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

It would be perfect for you davdah. Somebody who won't argue with you. Over inflate your already inflated ego
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Can I slap and abuse her like I do all my women ?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere:
            Can I slap and abuse her like I do all my women ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course you can. It like's to take the hits and it'll come crawling back to you making you feel like a man.
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

According to Katy Perry, the perfects girls are in California - lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwE-SLnLkqY

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwE-SLnLkqY </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny, I just downloaded that song the other day. Talking of videos, another shameless plug for one of mine from last month:

Red Bull Air Race in NYC
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The trouble with people fixer-uppers is they can never be repaired. A drunk will always be a drunk and deadbeat that forever. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah davdah, you really shouldn't be talking about yourself like that

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                    The trouble with people fixer-uppers is they can never be repaired. A drunk will always be a drunk and deadbeat that forever.

In a few years we'll discover that red bull and the rest of those energy drinks cut your life span by 20+ years. I advocate to all democrats, drink up! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree that Red Bull probably has long lasting ill effects. The young people we boat with swear by Red Bull and vodka. To me, that combination is deadly! It's like a bad mixture of drugs, in my opinion.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwE-SLnLkqY </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny, I just downloaded that song the other day. Talking of videos, another shameless plug for one of mine from last month:

Red Bull Air Race in NYC </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. The song is catchy, but I don't agree the best women are in California - especially the kind of slave woman Davdah desires.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                        My dear Davdah,
                        for I can only sympathize with you.
                        You would be surprised that a drunk or a deadbeat may be a better person than you ever will be. All it would take is if you opened your mind ajar just a little bit.
                        And stop it already, you're annoying me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to agree. This woman slavery thing is too personal to me at present. My husband isn't a drunk, but he does nothing. Same with my two kids who are still living here (male, of course). I broke my right arm May 16th and still am not able to use it. Coincidently, that's the same time my housekeeper stopped coming to clean. Do you think one of them would step up to help? What is it? Male pride? I certainly wouldn't be proud of the fact of not helping the person who did everything for you most of your life. I haven't seen much to dispute that men are pretty worthless in my life. Not to say all men are worthless, but here they are.

Comment

I don't suppose you would think of a drunk as somebody with a problem davdah. To you they are just bad people who make the decision to be a drunk. Medical science is finding out some people have genetic wiring which makes them susceptible to addictions. Addictions are treated as an illness these days not as a sign somebody is weak-willed.

Comment

A little bit of enlightenment for you davdah:

In the past, chemical dependency has been characterized by such terms as "character
                            defects," "personality traits," and sets of behaviors identified as common to chemically
                            dependent persons.

In reality, will power and character traits have little or nothing to do with this disease.
                            Instead, the necessary causal factors amount to chemical deficiencies, excesses, or
                            imbalances in the brain. These abnormal chemistries occur as a result of genetic and
                            environmental factors beyond the control of individuals. These altered chemical states
                            actually become the precursors or factors necessary for a person to receive positive
                            reinforcement through the use of chemicals.

neurogenesis-inc.com

Comment

Lolz Yo man!
                              <hr />
                              watch tv shows || watch tv shows online

Comment

Working...
                              X