Deportation of US citizens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deportation of US citizens

I and my wife face a deportation procedures.
    We have 14 years old, 10 years old and 3 years old children born in USA. Will they be deported with us or they can stay here?

I and my wife face a deportation procedures.
    We have 14 years old, 10 years old and 3 years old children born in USA. Will they be deported with us or they can stay here?

Comment

You may want to contact an attorney to see if a harship case for your childre can be established. This may help you and your wife.

Comment

why are you being deported ??? there are some waivers that may stop the deportation...what's
        the whole story ????
        GOOD LUCK

Comment

with a citizen child 14 yrs. old, you surely have accumulated 10+ yrs. of residency and may qualify for "chancelation of deportation" if you can establish the other grounds (such as good moral character, extreme hardship to your children - do they speak the language for instance where you'd be removed? If it is very different culture from the American, female children in an Islamic country etc. they could prove hardship easily).

Talk to an immigration attorney; minor U.S. citizen children are frequently "removed" with their alien parents.

Comment

The deportation order will be addressed to you and your wife. While it may be a hard decision for the two of you to make, the children can be left here in the USA. The only issue then is, who should you leave them with, family, friends or in the custody of the state.
            The earlier advise about seeking some waiver may also apply but without knowing the reason for the removal, I can not advise as to what may or may not be available to you.

Comment

Working...
            X