nvc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nvc

hello please help i was petition for by my us citizen mother i was over 21 at the time,now when i check the case statust at the nvc it say current u will recieve a packet in the mail in four to six weeks but when i speak to a live operator they say it is not current my priority date is november1,1999.im living in the us i call the ins about filling out the paper before i receive paper work and visa from nvc some say yes some say no.could the visa be current in the country where im from and do i have to wait to ajust pleas reply thanks

hello please help i was petition for by my us citizen mother i was over 21 at the time,now when i check the case statust at the nvc it say current u will recieve a packet in the mail in four to six weeks but when i speak to a live operator they say it is not current my priority date is november1,1999.im living in the us i call the ins about filling out the paper before i receive paper work and visa from nvc some say yes some say no.could the visa be current in the country where im from and do i have to wait to ajust pleas reply thanks

Comment

I remember I did answered this question before.
      You can file the paperwork as your Priority date becomes current. you need not to wait for the mail to come.

Comment

Working...
      X