• GREAT NEWS FOR ILLEGALS

ALL Illegals who are already in U S can get help from me for free
    I can tell you the way to get green card
    Post your situation and I will answer all your questions

ALL Illegals who are already in U S can get help from me for free
    I can tell you the way to get green card
    Post your situation and I will answer all your questions

Comment

I didnt realy per say typed this .Again somone did using my nickname..this is getting frustrating but anyways yes if i can help i would most definitely .

Comment

MR BASS I CAME UNITED STATES ILLEGALLY AND 1 YEAR AGO I MARRY TO A UNITED STATES CITIZEN WOMEN SHE IS A WONDERFUL LADY AND WE HAVE BEEN LIVING TOGETHER SINCE 1 YEAR BECAUSE OF THAT I ENTERED IN US ILLEGALLY WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MY STATUS PLEASE HELP ME.

Comment

You cant do anything since you entered the country illegally.

Comment

What is the BASS advise on this?

Comment

Well what i can tell you is that there's really nothing at all you can do since you got in the country without inspection .The only thing you can do is hope that congress pass the 245(I) law again .But until then my friend good luck and god bless. My other advice is that you should consider getting a lawyer for more details and maybe he can tell you what i may not know.....

God bless you, always Bassamois.

Comment

hi bass,

i am out of status in this country. been that way for over a year now and all i want to do is be an american, i love this country like i am an american. what advice do you offer? i came into this country legally last year.

Comment

What kind of visa you came in this country with? Where are originally from ? Tell me more and i see what i can tell ya... Until we talk again my friend take care .

Comment

i am from australia and i came in on a visa waiver.

Comment

Dear Mr. Bass,

I am female 22, single and currently illegal alien here in the United States, i came here last Feb legally with a tourist visa but my visa has been xpired a month ago. I have no plans of going back to my native country because of poverty, i love to stay in here and i wish to become a legal resident, what will i do now? cant xtend my visa because its too late...please help...pleeease....thank you!

p.s...please give me hope =)

Nefertini

Comment

So far so good...Dont be scared you are okay even though you feel like now are illegal because let me tell you it does happend. Miss Nef.Find love and love will get you out of your problems but it has to be based on good faith...Find someone that will love you and marry you in order to restore your situation and become legal ..That's 1 option and there's another one but i would like to see what you have to say about what i just wrote before i tell u the other option.That option below is for me being real ..Hey like they say if you dont eat you get skinny and die and marriage thank god in the US helps get papers so hey im being for real do it (You gotta do what you gotta do) So the ball is in your hand let me know what u think.

Comment

Dear Mr. Bass,

I agree with you about the "love thingie" im single and still hoping to marry somebody forreals and not just for the sake of my status right now, but i havent find the right one tho. In fact i even tried to ask my cousins to look for a fixed marriage but still they couldnt find one... =| is it true that even if you adjusted your status thru marrying a USC, i still have to go back to my native country?
                          What is your other option?
                          every lil thing is gladly appreciated by me, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X