i-485

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-485

my priority date is Jan 20 2002 for I-485. Please let me know if anyone has received approval filed during this time in California Service center.

Thanks in advance

my priority date is Jan 20 2002 for I-485. Please let me know if anyone has received approval filed during this time in California Service center.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Some are saying that they are processing the december 2001.It would be best if you can tell me the WAC-02-xxx-5xxxx, or at least the 3x.

Comment

wac-02-083-53532

Comment

wac-02-083-53532

Comment

It is hard to guess on when is the approval of cases filed anywhere of these service centers..Since you just got your FP last April it might still be in the shelf.My best bet is early next year,assuming there will be no RFEs.There is no evidences to support claims that after fingerprinting is done it will be processed fast.Some are saying cases filed on I-485 takes between 6 months to 3 years.So don't stress out yourself with waiting or checking your case everyday.Wishing you all the best.

Comment

My attorney told me California is taking approximately 12 months for I-485 approval (employment based)

Comment

Working...
              X