Marie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marie

I was just reading a post that you were married without a social security number. If you don't mind me asking what state was that in. I am trying to figure out what documents i need in order for me and my USC fiance to get a marriage license and everytime i call the county clerks office i either don't get an answer or am told to call back later when there is someone there that can answer my questions. I am in ohio and they say that a social security number is required for both parties. Any response would be greatly appreciated. I have my canadian passport, driver's license and birth certificate would this be enough identification do you think?

I was just reading a post that you were married without a social security number. If you don't mind me asking what state was that in. I am trying to figure out what documents i need in order for me and my USC fiance to get a marriage license and everytime i call the county clerks office i either don't get an answer or am told to call back later when there is someone there that can answer my questions. I am in ohio and they say that a social security number is required for both parties. Any response would be greatly appreciated. I have my canadian passport, driver's license and birth certificate would this be enough identification do you think?

Comment

Your indentification should be enough. Which state do you plan to get married in?

http://www.weddingdetails.com/questions/license.cfm

has some usefull information.

Comment

I'm in Oklahoma.

If they give you the run around, just go down there and ask. That works a lot better than phone tag.

All i showed was my passport. I didn't have a birth certificate with me or a SSN.

Comment

i also got married in OHIO (oakwood village in Bedford.) my husband was from out of STATE he had his state id and we told them i was from canada.

i was told no problem and we got married with no hassles

gl

Comment

i finally got a hold of the county clerks office and they told it would be no problem that i would only need to fill out an extra form.

Comment

Working...
            X