Q-visa process anyone? or J-1? HELP!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q-visa process anyone? or J-1? HELP!!

I would likie to know if it is possible to apply to the US EMBASSY for a Q-visa independently? I DONT HAVE A SPONSOR BUT I KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THIS VISA TO KNOW I CAN GET A ss# WITH IT. I already have a tourism related opportunity available but the establishment does not sponsor these visas or even H-visas. They use umbrella companies that supply them with workers. However, I don't want to have to share anything or be a victim of these companies.
    I know two umbrella companies that the establishment uses and these companies dont PLEASE ME.LOL
    I am also interested to know if if J-1 visas can be obtained independently without sponsors. I know of people who have received SS# with j'1 but also know some who have been turned down for SS#.

I would really like some help with this.

I would likie to know if it is possible to apply to the US EMBASSY for a Q-visa independently? I DONT HAVE A SPONSOR BUT I KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THIS VISA TO KNOW I CAN GET A ss# WITH IT. I already have a tourism related opportunity available but the establishment does not sponsor these visas or even H-visas. They use umbrella companies that supply them with workers. However, I don't want to have to share anything or be a victim of these companies.
    I know two umbrella companies that the establishment uses and these companies dont PLEASE ME.LOL
    I am also interested to know if if J-1 visas can be obtained independently without sponsors. I know of people who have received SS# with j'1 but also know some who have been turned down for SS#.

I would really like some help with this.

Comment

I AM ALSO INTERESTED IN INFO ABOT THE H-2b visa. Is it possible that i may be eligible for it?

Comment

Working...
      X