485 processing at TSC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 485 processing at TSC

Does anybody have information on 485 processing ( employment based ) at TSC ? Specifically how long does it take after finger printing ?
    Thanks

Does anybody have information on 485 processing ( employment based ) at TSC ? Specifically how long does it take after finger printing ?
    Thanks

Comment

It should take about 3 - 6 month after fingerprinting when they call for AOS interview.
      Good luck.

Comment

thanks for your help.

Comment

I went in for fingerprints on Jan 2002, and I am still waiting!!!
          From the processing time reports at the California center, it seems they are not moving from the 11.16.02 date for the last 6 months... It has been close to 18 months for me.
          Is INS processing these cases?
          Does anybody know what is going on?
          Is this normal?

Comment

Also employment based at TSC.

I went in for fingerprints on Feb/02 and got the message, on the website, for the I-485 approval on May/03.

BUT, I'm able to see the approval notice on the BCIS webpage but still did not get the piece of paper stating this officially, by mail. 41 days after my I-485 approval and nothing happen. Phoned the TSC three times already and all they can do is open a ticket reporting my case.

My turn, how long would take for me to get this letter ?

They toke my wife's fingerprint last month and a have friends whose had their fingerprints token begining of Feb, and they're still waiting..

Comment

Working...
            X