Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep up the good work Marie, James, Bugsy, Simon, and all other people out there who are giving enough to help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep up the good work Marie, James, Bugsy, Simon, and all other people out there who are giving enough to help

Hello Everyone, It has been about a month since I have visited this board and I must say that I am appalled with the conduct of some people who frequent it. I read about 10 postings and I quit after that. There are, however, some very wonderful helpers in this forum who are extremely kind and giving of their time. They have all helped me through this lengthy immigration process and I am grateful for these "angels" )
    All I have to say is in spite of all the bitter, ungrateful, envious people out there, keep up the good work Marie, James, Bugsy, Simon, and everyone else who is giving enough to help others out....I appreciate you and thank you all!!!

Hello Everyone, It has been about a month since I have visited this board and I must say that I am appalled with the conduct of some people who frequent it. I read about 10 postings and I quit after that. There are, however, some very wonderful helpers in this forum who are extremely kind and giving of their time. They have all helped me through this lengthy immigration process and I am grateful for these "angels" )
    All I have to say is in spite of all the bitter, ungrateful, envious people out there, keep up the good work Marie, James, Bugsy, Simon, and everyone else who is giving enough to help others out....I appreciate you and thank you all!!!

Comment

Are ya been sarcastic ?

Comment

There are people in this forum who deserve to be complimented for helping others and that is what I am posting.

Comment

Thanks Patti We missed ya!!!

Comment

Oh yea thats true. I'm sorry Patti, I thought that red neck (Trajan) name was there but after investigations, i discovered the people you mentioned deserve to be congratulated for been good Americans unlike some people.

Comment

Working...
            X