Need help with downloading forms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with downloading forms

Ok, so my wife entered the country legally from what I know of on a visitors visa but if she is lying and she entered illegally, does that change the situation? If so, what forms should I download because we just got married and I want her to apply for permanent residence so I don't have to worry about her getting caught or get mixed up in anything fraudulant especially since I am studying criminal justice in college and want a career in that field. She wants to hire a lawyer but I would like to consult here at the board first. Please let me know what to do and thanks in advance!

Ok, so my wife entered the country legally from what I know of on a visitors visa but if she is lying and she entered illegally, does that change the situation? If so, what forms should I download because we just got married and I want her to apply for permanent residence so I don't have to worry about her getting caught or get mixed up in anything fraudulant especially since I am studying criminal justice in college and want a career in that field. She wants to hire a lawyer but I would like to consult here at the board first. Please let me know what to do and thanks in advance!

Comment

Of course there is the different when she entered illegally. She is not eligible for AOS. If she entered illegal and you are a US CITIZEN, its make things better. You can file her Adjustment of Status. There is lots of advise on how to do it, keep reading and then go to BCIS site to reconfirm. If you know what to do and she have straight case specially LEGAL, its an easy task, I do everything on my own. Basically, the forms for AOS are:-

I-485 ($255 + $50 for fingerprint)
      I-765 (for work - optional $120.00)
      I-130 (Petition for her $130.00)
      I-693 (medical exam)
      I-864
      G-325A (one set each for you and your spouse)
      I-131 (Advance Parole - Optional - $110.00) - only if she want to travel outside US while AOS pending.

Well I'm not a lawyer . For reliable advise, consult a competent immigration attorney. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X