Anyone knows?H1B visa along with canadian landed immigration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone knows?H1B visa along with canadian landed immigration

I have a landed immigrant visa in Canada along with an H1b in the USA. I did all my travel by land so my passport was never stamped with any exits or entries. I considered all along that my primary residence is indeed in canada where I have a home (even I have an aprtment in the US as well) .
    When the time comes for my canadian citizenship application, are the days spent in the US counted against me despite the lack of stamps ? I am a consultant so my work consisted of biweekly or monthly short trips with otherwise a lot of web based work out of canada

Please share any knowledge you may have about such a scenario.
    Thanks

I have a landed immigrant visa in Canada along with an H1b in the USA. I did all my travel by land so my passport was never stamped with any exits or entries. I considered all along that my primary residence is indeed in canada where I have a home (even I have an aprtment in the US as well) .
    When the time comes for my canadian citizenship application, are the days spent in the US counted against me despite the lack of stamps ? I am a consultant so my work consisted of biweekly or monthly short trips with otherwise a lot of web based work out of canada

Please share any knowledge you may have about such a scenario.
    Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X