Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please tell me where to find information on the new policy re: status adjustment.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please tell me where to find information on the new policy re: status adjustment.

I was approved for Green Card in December of 2002 through the immigration court. I waited and waited for my green card to arrive in the mail, but it never came. I went to my local immigration office to inquire about the delay. I was told that there's is a "HOLD" on all status adjustments - until I am re-interviewed by INS. Where can I find any information on that policy or any ruling/administrative decision that led to such decision?

I was approved for Green Card in December of 2002 through the immigration court. I waited and waited for my green card to arrive in the mail, but it never came. I went to my local immigration office to inquire about the delay. I was told that there's is a "HOLD" on all status adjustments - until I am re-interviewed by INS. Where can I find any information on that policy or any ruling/administrative decision that led to such decision?

Comment

Okon_Fl:

How is Florida, A friend was interviewed in April 2001.
      He is still waiting. What hold did you question?
      My friend wrote to the BCIS Director, recently and waiting for.
      Go to www.bcis.gov or www.ins.gov

Comment

Dear Okon_Fl,

I submitted my all the forms for the green card in dec 2001 and I am still waiting.

I have an appointment with them this thurs...and probably they gonna say the same thing right...that application for AOS is delayed or on hold?

What should I do? How do I apply to go to immigration court?

Kindly enlighten me pls.

Thanks in advance, ZabZub
        Beware of small expenses. A small leak could sink a big ship.

Comment

Did you get your passport stamped yet or not?

Comment

Working...
          X