• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama is a muslim proven as fact

Obama is a muslim proven

Obama is a muslim proven

Comment

It even says it on his registation at a Catholic School in Indonesia. Once a Muslim always a Muslim.

Comment

Not for much longer. Can anyone say "impeachment?"

Comment

... and very much a Christian. But most of all, he's the President of the United Stated of America.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
            Not for much longer. Can anyone say "impeachment?" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of 35 attempts, nine have come to trial and two, Andrew Jonson and William Clinton, have been impeached, but later acquitted for failure to garner enough congressional votes. One who could have been certainly impeached for committing high crimes and misdemeanors while serving as Commander in Chief opted to just resign - Richard M. Nixon. Now, who'll bring it on against Obama, and succeed?

Comment

And your point being? And Arlen Spector will not be there to vote "Not Proven."

Comment

On what count, who will advocate, and who will vote? That's what I mean.

Comment

When will these doubters give up? Maybe it's my eyes, but I can't even decipher this scanned document.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                    Not for much longer. Can anyone say "impeachment?" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're an idiot!
                    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

....and this here is what real patriots do for the love of the country.

These are the people that I adore! A message worth spreading!
                      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

These are the people that I adore! ] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AND HERE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT I ADORE ! HERE is what real patriots do for the love of the country !!!!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trdhHeYhXho

Comment

Talk about clutching at straws I use the word IF rhetorically speaking, IF he were a Muslim how does that make him ineligible to be President?? Can't you birthers go and find something else better to do with your time? He is not gonna be impeached by being an alleged Muslim.
                          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

These are the people that I adore! ] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AND HERE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT I ADORE ! HERE is what real patriots do for the love of the country !!!!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trdhHeYhXho </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you not fighting what are you doing here badgering people on the internet. Show what you got and go to Afghanistan.

Comment

The Republican House will vote to impeach by a majority on charges of failure to see that the laws of the United States were faithfully executed. To wit: Willful failure to enforce the immigration laws of the United States.

Comment

Working...
                              X