Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rentry permit...please help me

hi guys.
    my mother have not physical GC(plastic GC)
    she got her re entry permit on march 02 which is valid for march 04.she back from usa .
    But for some reason she went back to USA on july 4th 02 and back india on 14th august . Till Today she dont have her plastic GC.
    now my question is.......is her re entry permit still alive or is it expire?

hi guys.
    my mother have not physical GC(plastic GC)
    she got her re entry permit on march 02 which is valid for march 04.she back from usa .
    But for some reason she went back to USA on july 4th 02 and back india on 14th august . Till Today she dont have her plastic GC.
    now my question is.......is her re entry permit still alive or is it expire?

Comment

The reentry permit is still valid, but she needs to apply for a replacement GC.

Comment

Her re-entry permit is still valid till March 04 because these are issued for two years. She should return to USA using her re-entry permit and apply for replacement of green card. She should file I-90 immediately as that she can get her GC as it is taking 12 to 18 months to receive replacement of GC. Take it serious and file I-90 while in USA.

Comment

Working...
        X