to 4now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to 4now

Never mind me yesterday, i was drunk, but if you are self employed as an independent contractor or sub-contractor, the company you contract for provides a 1099 to use for filling your income tax return (1040) by the end of the year.
    But in my case i own my own company, i have an ITIN and and EIN, emlpoyer id number, and i use them both to pay my taxes, in my case my CPA preprares all the documents i need, and he follows with the income pattern and pay taxes automatically on each quarter.

Never mind me yesterday, i was drunk, but if you are self employed as an independent contractor or sub-contractor, the company you contract for provides a 1099 to use for filling your income tax return (1040) by the end of the year.
    But in my case i own my own company, i have an ITIN and and EIN, emlpoyer id number, and i use them both to pay my taxes, in my case my CPA preprares all the documents i need, and he follows with the income pattern and pay taxes automatically on each quarter.

Comment

JC

Thats ok. it takes a real man to admit to his errors in public. I respect that. Thanks, and Im glad u understand now. maaleysh

Comment

Working...
      X