dependent child immigration help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dependent child immigration help

My uncle has filed for immigration for my mother and my dad in 2000. last month they got a letter for confirming address for further communication.
    As per process now they have to get the letter to submit the fees of $400 for each person (mom and dad) my younger sister is 24 yrs old but still regular student and totally dependent on parents.
    Is she eligible for immigration along with parents to US? What should they have to do if not eligible.
    At the time of filing a petition in 2000 she was 14 yrs old, will they consider that or not.
    Help pls...
    param

My uncle has filed for immigration for my mother and my dad in 2000. last month they got a letter for confirming address for further communication.
    As per process now they have to get the letter to submit the fees of $400 for each person (mom and dad) my younger sister is 24 yrs old but still regular student and totally dependent on parents.
    Is she eligible for immigration along with parents to US? What should they have to do if not eligible.
    At the time of filing a petition in 2000 she was 14 yrs old, will they consider that or not.
    Help pls...
    param

Comment

ask your guru somewhere in India

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
        ask your guru somewhere in India </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha! How could posters with legitimate immigration problems be inspired to post on this site with this kind of idiot breed to be the first one to respond?

Comment

get used to it ***.got, get used to it. You have no choice, you'll just have to take it. Guess who's laughing now dumb.***.

Comment

f.a.g.g.o.t

Comment

Haha! Elude and evade in the face of a direct challenge. That's all you're good at, idiot.

Comment

what challenge subersive? what challenge? How about the direct challenge I made you more than 10 times, meet with my Marine, face to face, and tell HIM about your views.

Comment

Haha! I'm ready anytime, anywhere, and in whatever manner with you and your shell-shocked marine, moron.

Comment

You can track me down, I'm in California. You can even bring with you your heroes S12 and Fed86. Tee-he-he!

Comment

track you down? why don't you just tell us the date, time and place. See, I knew you had to be from Calif., land of fruits and nuts, and I add: subersive militant commie pinkos like you.

Comment

And I know that you're from that exclusive enclave where eraserheads like you, S12, and Fed86 rule.

Comment

insipid...very insipid...what's the matter subersive, you didn't get your copy of the Revolutionary Worker today?

Comment

No no, again what do you know about immigration which is the real essence of this site, and what did you mean by "constitutionally established immigration laws and regulations?"

Comment

I don't have to know immigration law, I leave that for the useless mouthpieces like yourself. I know that there are certain requirements to enter the country legally, he/she who don't follow them are criminals aka and they are being chased away, whether you like it or not. I follow the rules, I report them.

Comment

Working...
                              X