• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ttttttttttttttt

Has

Has

Comment

Hi JohnDoe,
      I dont know answer to your question as it depends upon center and may be luck...but can you please tell me when did u file your I-751 ? I dont think those dates are accurate as I read experiences on other website where people got approved within 2 months even if they filed in this year and some of them are still waiting from the last year....thank you.Pasha

Comment

On 10/15/03 TSC was processing I-751s dated 11/13/2002. As of 11/20/03 they were processing 12/18/2002. Looks to me like they moved about a month in a month. Not sure why you thought they haven't moved?

I submitted my I-751 4/16/03 and received NOA 4/28/03. Nothing since. In recent weeks I've seen someone from January/03 and two others from March/03 approved on this and other sites.

Comment

Hi John...

I pulled one of my posts up for u... and here is the link...

http://www.kamya.com/interview/

have a good night. Pasha

Comment

Hi JohnDoe,

You can get the current processing times at numerous sites. Here's the main one.

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...ceCenter=Texas

As far as calling Texas, the USCIS discontinued that option several months ago. All you can do is call the National Service Center (which is next to useless). The people that get approved in 2 months are very rare exceptions (I've only seen 2 examples of that and I've been following this pretty closely for the past year). I suggest you figure on at least 10-12 months (and that is quick relative to VSC, for example)

Comment

the phone #from texas214 381 7345

Comment

It should be the most up-to-date site since it belongs to the USCIS! You might as well get it directly from the horse's mouth...

Good luck. You never know - you might be one of the lucky few who gets pulled out of order for whatever reason.

P.S. If it makes you feel any better the processing dates on Feb 15/2003 were only 9/13/02. So from February until October we moved 2 months but in the past month we moved over a month. A little glimmer of hope?

Comment

hey john...keep us updating after you call them...good luck...one request...i would like to read ur previous posts but cant find it anywhere so if u wanna e mail me ...its if you posted under different id ...u can e mail it to me at poroxod@yahoo.com..... i will appreciate it...THANK YOU...pasha

Comment

Pasha. ur slipping the thread was "Marriage problems after filing I-751" back around mid November . You and JohnDoe have common scenario as I recall in your answers to him.

Comment

hi 4now...thats correct and thats why i wanted to read more about john's post...let me try to find that post...Thanks for ur concern...Pasha

Comment

More movement on the TSC I-751s. Today's processing times (released today 12/8/03) for I-751s are 1/7/03. Things continue to move along.

Comment

As for the TSC phone # provided by Johan. I tried the number all day today but no one would answer. What was the context under which that number was provided Johan? Thanks again.

Comment

JohnDoe,

The only reliable web site is the USCIS web site where the processing times are listed. Most other web sites get their information from there. It's the same link I sent yesterday:
                            https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...ceCenter=Texas

Try reloading the page in case your browser is storing the old page in the cache or something. If that fails, try closing and then reopening your browser.

Did you try the number that Johan listed for TSC? All I could get was no answer.

Comment

JohnDoe,

My I-751 was sent 4/15/03 and NOA dated 4/16/03 to TSC. My problem is that I'll be moving soon so it's a race against time. If I have to file a change of address then I go to the back of the line at the new service center (which unfortunately for me would be VSC). Oh, to be so close yet so far... Here's hoping the lightning pace (a relative term!) continues.

Comment

Working...
                              X