Umesh or Anyone! Help with form I-864A Info on Sponsor's Household member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umesh or Anyone! Help with form I-864A Info on Sponsor's Household member

Husband is sponsor, wife is household member(need combo of both incomes to make poverty level).

By doing this form Household member agrees to make income available. We file joint taxes. Does houshold member have to show copies of tax returns and W-2's when sponsor already is for I-864?

Husband is sponsor, wife is household member(need combo of both incomes to make poverty level).

By doing this form Household member agrees to make income available. We file joint taxes. Does houshold member have to show copies of tax returns and W-2's when sponsor already is for I-864?

Comment

Both of you will have to file W-2 or Misc-1099. That will sufficient because you have a joint Tax Return.
      Good luck.

Comment

Hey, I see you DO actually sleep! I have been up days and nights with this mess!

Comment

I am an old guy, tired of my life. So I need lot of sleep but still I try to get some time to check this post to learn something from people like Mohan, White Female, Bushmaster and many others. I do not enrich myself from their wise words and wide experience but also learn many things on board by mistakes of others.
          God bless everybody.

Comment

Working...
          X