Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expiration and I-94 Renewal

Two part question:

If someone from Australia is here in Columbia, South Carolina (for the past three years) on an E-2 and needs to have everything renewed by August of this year can he get the paperwork processed in Charleston, South Carolina or does he need to return to Australia?

He currently is in Melbourne and went to the American Embassy to get the above processed but was told that it would take 7-10 days longer than the anticipated timeframe. (Usually 2-3 days) His air flight departure is prior to that and would cost a great deal to change as well as additional time off work. (and that is if he can get another flight out) Since his papers reflect an August expiration on his reenter will his I-94 be stamped August or for the extended two years?

Either way it has to be done, just trying to get it done in the most efficient manner. Any help appreciated.

Two part question:

If someone from Australia is here in Columbia, South Carolina (for the past three years) on an E-2 and needs to have everything renewed by August of this year can he get the paperwork processed in Charleston, South Carolina or does he need to return to Australia?

He currently is in Melbourne and went to the American Embassy to get the above processed but was told that it would take 7-10 days longer than the anticipated timeframe. (Usually 2-3 days) His air flight departure is prior to that and would cost a great deal to change as well as additional time off work. (and that is if he can get another flight out) Since his papers reflect an August expiration on his reenter will his I-94 be stamped August or for the extended two years?

Either way it has to be done, just trying to get it done in the most efficient manner. Any help appreciated.

Comment

In case the business is running smooth then there will no problem for E-2 renewal. Usually a renewal is granted for five years. A person can renew it in the United States also.
      Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X