BREAKING NEWS COMING WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 9, 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS COMING WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 9, 2009

If you thought the last announcement was phenomenal (and I know you did!!!) and the next announcement coming today will be extraordinary, just wait until Wednesday September 9, 2009 for a lifetime of breaking news !!! This one you will remember forever !!! You might forget your anniversary or birthday but you will never forget this news !!!

If you thought the last announcement was phenomenal (and I know you did!!!) and the next announcement coming today will be extraordinary, just wait until Wednesday September 9, 2009 for a lifetime of breaking news !!! This one you will remember forever !!! You might forget your anniversary or birthday but you will never forget this news !!!

Comment

stalker

Comment

Comment

ProudUSC you are still ugly !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMicheal:
            ProudUSC you are still ugly !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMicheal:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice photo of you Proud

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice photo of you Proud </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice try, but this is more along your species.

Comment

There's the pot calling the kettle black!
                  "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:

There's the pot calling the kettle black! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No worries, Brittie. SOM was at a loss for words. It was the best he could come up with - lol. Much like a little kid on a playground.

Comment

Geez I made a complement and I still get attacked !!!

Comment

Here, SOM. More your speed:

Comment

Here, SOM. More your speed:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now you are a child molester as well !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frenchybee:
                            SonofMichael, why are you so unkind to women on this forum? i thought you were nice </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Off Topic, Women in france still Peeing along side the men??? I Remember Mannnyyyy Years ago, One stood next to me and said Pardon!!! LOL. I Obviously was Taking up too much room. Still???
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Well that was a let down. Nothing happened!

Wait..maybe he has finally left ILW and ran off to Russia!
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                              1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Working...
                              X