New AIRPORT Fingerprinting and advance Parole

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New AIRPORT Fingerprinting and advance Parole

My wife is still waiting for an AOS interview based on marriage. She and the kids are visiting overseas and will be coming back next week. She left the U.S. over a month on an approved advance Parole valid for multiple entries for 1 year. Should she expect to be fingerprinted and a picture taken when she gets here? The kids are born U.S. citizen.

Regards,

Koko

My wife is still waiting for an AOS interview based on marriage. She and the kids are visiting overseas and will be coming back next week. She left the U.S. over a month on an approved advance Parole valid for multiple entries for 1 year. Should she expect to be fingerprinted and a picture taken when she gets here? The kids are born U.S. citizen.

Regards,

Koko

Comment

Hi
      I just came back traveling on AP(after the Jan 5). My experience was that they did not fingerprint/photograph people traveling on AP. They even told me to go through the line for USC (however, I'd check with an officer first before queing in the wrong line).
      Marc

Comment

Hi Marc,

Which airport were you at?

ZabZub
        Beware of small expenses. A small leak could sink a big ship.

Comment

My wife just got back 5 days ago through LAX. It was a nice fast process. She was advised to go through the US Citizen's line since our kids are US Citizens. No finger printing or photos were taken and she told me that she saw the machines but no one was being photographed.

Just wanted to pass this along to you all AP guys/gals.

Comment

Hi Koko,

Thats a nice piece of information. Thanks! I will certainly plan my trip back home through Lax.

ZabZub
            Beware of small expenses. A small leak could sink a big ship.

Comment

Working...
            X