Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

getting married to a us citizen, what are the steps to file for green card?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting married to a us citizen, what are the steps to file for green card?

Hi all, Im from NY, I was wondering if anyone could help me with instructions to apply for a green card trough marriage, I just got married and wich form should I file first? I know I need to file forms I-130, I-485, G-325A, I-864, I-765, I-693, could someone please tell me what is the order, which form to file first?thanks in advance
    Pedro

Hi all, Im from NY, I was wondering if anyone could help me with instructions to apply for a green card trough marriage, I just got married and wich form should I file first? I know I need to file forms I-130, I-485, G-325A, I-864, I-765, I-693, could someone please tell me what is the order, which form to file first?thanks in advance
    Pedro

Comment

Assuming you are already here in the USA you will need to file all of those forms at once. The I-693 (medical report) will be sealed at the time of your medical and you will take that to the interview. If you want to leave and re-enter the country while waiting for the interview you will also need to file for Advance Parole (I-131) as well.

Get the checkbook out!
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
      X