Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are all I129F Petitions processed by the Missouri Servoce center?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are all I129F Petitions processed by the Missouri Servoce center?

I read somewhere online that all I129F Petitions are supposed to be sent to the Missouri Service Center (Via Chicago), instead of the other regional Service Centers. How true is this?

I read somewhere online that all I129F Petitions are supposed to be sent to the Missouri Service Center (Via Chicago), instead of the other regional Service Centers. How true is this?

Comment

That si not true at all.
      I-129F are processed at the regional INS service center in whose territory you reside in. I live in MA so I sent my I-129F to Vermont. The others are Missouri, Texas, California and Nebraska.

Comment

I am trying to get in touch with him to find out where he sent our petition. The Notice of action we recieved from INS for the petition has a reciept number on it. The Reciept Number Has as its first 3 digits MSC**********. This suggest to me that the Petition was sent to Misouri Service Center. The first 3 digits on the Recipet number is a code for the Service Center where the Petition was filed.

We paid this guy money only for him to screw up.

Comment

http://www.murthy.com/ukmsc.html

Comment

http://www.murthy.com/UDnewmsc.html

Comment

Reread these web pages! They say nothing about Missouri being the sole process for I-129Fs for K-1s, but K-3/K-4s. You must file the I-129F for a K-1 at your regional INS service center. IT SAYS THIS RIGHT ON THE I-129F FORM!!!!! The Form even tells you exactly which service center to file it with by which state you live in.

Comment

Maybe I should have asked what you are filing an I-129F for? Is it for a fiance or a spouse. If it is a spouse, it maybe correct that it was sent to Missouri

Comment

I am filing for a Spouse. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X