Need a bit of info...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a bit of info...

Sadly my sons father was informed as of this week that the deportation process is under way. What is it that I can do to help prevent this from happening, me and him are no longer together and he never finished filing for his permanent residency. He's a hard worker and has never gotten into trouble. I WOULD TRULY HATE FOR MY SON TO LOSE HIS FATHER THIS WAY...

Sadly my sons father was informed as of this week that the deportation process is under way. What is it that I can do to help prevent this from happening, me and him are no longer together and he never finished filing for his permanent residency. He's a hard worker and has never gotten into trouble. I WOULD TRULY HATE FOR MY SON TO LOSE HIS FATHER THIS WAY...

Comment

how long has he been in the USA?

How was deportation process initiated? He was picked up? result of unfinished GC process?

Comment

Other than hire an attorney, not much you can do.

Comment

You need an attorney... now. Go to www.aila.org and find a licensed attorney there.

Like the other poster mentioned, you need to be more specific about WHY he is being deported. Illegal entry? Visa overstay? Drugs? What?

Comment

Working...
          X