LIFE Legalization & Advance Parole

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIFE Legalization & Advance Parole

I am a CSS class member. Applied in 1991 and got EAD. 1997 went to Canada and was refused entry to US since I did not have advance parole. Later on I was let in. I have currently application for addustment pending under LIFE Leg but need to travel by getting advance parole. LIFE Legalization protects from 3-10 year bars under INA 212. I need to know if I would be nrefused entry because of 1997 incident even if I get advance parole this time. Do I need to get waiver by filing I-212 along with advance parole. Should I not even think about travelling until LIFE application is approved.
    Thanks

I am a CSS class member. Applied in 1991 and got EAD. 1997 went to Canada and was refused entry to US since I did not have advance parole. Later on I was let in. I have currently application for addustment pending under LIFE Leg but need to travel by getting advance parole. LIFE Legalization protects from 3-10 year bars under INA 212. I need to know if I would be nrefused entry because of 1997 incident even if I get advance parole this time. Do I need to get waiver by filing I-212 along with advance parole. Should I not even think about travelling until LIFE application is approved.
    Thanks

Comment

If your Life application still pending with the INS and you leave the U.S with advance Parole, you will never ever be able to come back. The INS will refuse your entry at the POE. The regulation does not mean anything after 9/11. Don't leave home without the American expires Sorry the GC.

Comment

Working...
      X