deportation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deportation

HOW DO I FILE A APPEAL IN THE FEDERAL DISTRIC COURT 9TH CIR ON A BIA ORDER OF DEPORTATION ON A DETANNIE AWAITING DEPORTATION? WHERE DO I FILE IN SAN DIEGO WHERE THE COURT HEARING WAS HELD AND ORDER WAS ISSUED, OR WHERE. THANK YOU

JULIE

HOW DO I FILE A APPEAL IN THE FEDERAL DISTRIC COURT 9TH CIR ON A BIA ORDER OF DEPORTATION ON A DETANNIE AWAITING DEPORTATION? WHERE DO I FILE IN SAN DIEGO WHERE THE COURT HEARING WAS HELD AND ORDER WAS ISSUED, OR WHERE. THANK YOU

JULIE

Comment

who cares? If the "detainee"broke the law, well, good bye...end of story

Comment

In my opinion, BIA is fair enough in appeal cases... If BIA even dismissed the case, that case gotta be a serious one...

Comment

What would you consider "serious"?

Comment

Juju,

I don't have any experience with the BIA, so like I said, it's only my opinion from the documents of cases I read which are also available on the internet... There are cases where people got involved with drugs and possessions and such kind of crimes.

Why don't you check them out on EOIR site?

Good luck to you both...

Comment

I WAS BORN IN CALIFORNIA, MY HUSBAND WHOM I AM TALKING ABOUT IN THE MESSAGE ABOVE WAS BORN IN EL SALVADOR AND HE WAS CONVICTED ON VOULENTARY MANSLAUGHTER. SO NOW U MORE TO THE STORY.
              JULIE

Comment

"voluntary manslaughter" is a very serious conviction, only a technicality short of murder actually. He was probably sentenced to a minimum of 5-7 yrs. detainment...

In my humble opinion and following all the law changes for the past 7 or so yrs., I'd say that there is no chance for this person to remain here legally.

Comment

HELP

Comment

Best to seek the HELP of a good immigration attorney, especially one that has experience in handling such difficult deportation/removal proceedings.

Comment

You husband is a piece of shit and should be executed, followed by a swift deportation. You are a piece of shit if you still love him.

Comment

This message is for Jymmym, I toatally disagree with your response. I think youare selfish angry person. Jesus Loves You Remember That.

Comment

This message is for Jymmym, I totally disagree with your response. I think you are selfish angry person. Jesus Loves You Remember That.

Comment

Yes guys, Jesus loves us all, let's not forget it, we are all God's creation... People are dropping by here, seeking help. If we can help them, let's do it, If not, let's keep quiet, instead of attacking...

"Living In Christ...Loving People"

Comment

JYMMYM,
                              WHO DO U THINK U R? CALLING ME A PICE OF SHIT.
                              WHO DONT EVEN KNOW ONE THING ABOUT ME, SO DON'T JUDGE ME..THATS NOT UR RIGHT.
                              JULIE
                              AND I THANK THE OTHER GUY FOR STANDING UP FOR ME, AND I DO HAVE TO AGREE WITH HIM ABOUT YOU.

Comment

Working...
                              X