2 quick questions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 quick questions!

when filing for the biographic form G-325A do I have to file one as well or only onr for my wife. I am a USC trying to get my wife adjustment of status.

about how much does it usually cost for a lawyer? from your past experiences and cases? post what your case was as well and about how much and how long it took.

I am afraid about getting a lawyer becuase I haev heard so many horror stories about them and immigration. I heard that they take your case and ask for a certain amount of money up front (usually from 1500-2000 USD) and then they keep asking for more as the case prolongs with INS. is this correct?

when filing for the biographic form G-325A do I have to file one as well or only onr for my wife. I am a USC trying to get my wife adjustment of status.

about how much does it usually cost for a lawyer? from your past experiences and cases? post what your case was as well and about how much and how long it took.

I am afraid about getting a lawyer becuase I haev heard so many horror stories about them and immigration. I heard that they take your case and ask for a certain amount of money up front (usually from 1500-2000 USD) and then they keep asking for more as the case prolongs with INS. is this correct?

Comment

As for the lawyer, you need to do some research on that. This site has a good listing of lawyers, (certified by AILA), please search for one in your area.

Also, talk to a couple of lawyers before deciding which one to use.

Hope this helps!!

Paudy

Comment

"I am afraid about getting a lawyer becuase I haev heard so many horror stories about them and immigration. I heard that they take your case and ask for a certain amount of money up front (usually from 1500-2000 USD) and then they keep asking for more as the case prolongs with INS. is this correct?"

This is pathetic. You're trying to get into the greatest country in the world and are *****ing about having to give up $1500 to do it? People like you think that the USA owes them citizenship and that's why we don't want you here.

Comment

YOU ARE DONE TB IT IS OVER IT IS TIME TO LEAVE FOR YOU...

HA HA HA

Comment

Working...
          X