Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

careful on concurrent filing of I-140 and I-485,you might get denied in the process

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• careful on concurrent filing of I-140 and I-485,you might get denied in the process

Some service centers are denying those who had filed concurrent applications for I-140 and I-485.In the absence of clear guidance from Washington, one should wait for few more months as the approval of this takes time anyway.It is better to be prudent than being hasty in this matter of adjustment of status or immigrant petition.

Some service centers are denying those who had filed concurrent applications for I-140 and I-485.In the absence of clear guidance from Washington, one should wait for few more months as the approval of this takes time anyway.It is better to be prudent than being hasty in this matter of adjustment of status or immigrant petition.

Comment

How do you know that? The law is very new and it is impossible that the INS took a decision for those who filed concurrently. ????? Their recepit dates must be somewhere after July 31st. Maybe in Vermont Service Center, but that's only one center.

Comment

Working...
      X