Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Information regarding Legal or Illegal status.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Information regarding Legal or Illegal status.

Hi every one,
    I need some information regarding my status in USA.
    I got extension on B2 Visa till 15 october 2002. But before in october 2002 i was hired by an american company and they filed my H1-b with INS on october 4 2002 before the extension expired.
    Now i m waiting for the decision from INS and my questions are
    *** AM i legal or Out of status while waiting for the INS decision ,also after getting appproval and if i dont leave country then is every thing will be all set for me or i have to leave to get it stamped again from my country to get in USA again?

*****Is there any affect on the call-in registration because of my current stay mentioned above?

I really appreciate ur comments and will be gratefull to u.

Hi every one,
    I need some information regarding my status in USA.
    I got extension on B2 Visa till 15 october 2002. But before in october 2002 i was hired by an american company and they filed my H1-b with INS on october 4 2002 before the extension expired.
    Now i m waiting for the decision from INS and my questions are
    *** AM i legal or Out of status while waiting for the INS decision ,also after getting appproval and if i dont leave country then is every thing will be all set for me or i have to leave to get it stamped again from my country to get in USA again?

*****Is there any affect on the call-in registration because of my current stay mentioned above?

I really appreciate ur comments and will be gratefull to u.

Comment

Working...
    X