Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does the H1b petition process take? mmorales please respond

Dear mmorales,
    My H1b petition was filed in late February 2003 and in the notice of receipt the BCIS stated that it would take about 90-120 days to process it. However, I recently checked the online service of the BCIS and upon entering my case number, it stated that it was taking between 120 and 180 days to process my papers. It also stated that whatever processing time was contained in the notice of receipt, would be followed. My employer's lawyer has yet to receive news from the BCIS. HOW LONG DOES IT ACTUALLY TAKE TO FINISH THE WHOLE PROCESS? Thanks in advance.

Dear mmorales,
    My H1b petition was filed in late February 2003 and in the notice of receipt the BCIS stated that it would take about 90-120 days to process it. However, I recently checked the online service of the BCIS and upon entering my case number, it stated that it was taking between 120 and 180 days to process my papers. It also stated that whatever processing time was contained in the notice of receipt, would be followed. My employer's lawyer has yet to receive news from the BCIS. HOW LONG DOES IT ACTUALLY TAKE TO FINISH THE WHOLE PROCESS? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
    X