Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is process for evicting stepchildren!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is process for evicting stepchildren!

In June my stepchildren came to live with us from Jamaica. Ages 21, 18, 17....problems, problems, problems. All three are employed. Is there any special procedure that must be filed to have them evicted from my home. None of them pay any rent or contribute in any way. I need help bad. Can anyone help me please. My marriage is suffering!! Any information would be greatly appreciated.

In June my stepchildren came to live with us from Jamaica. Ages 21, 18, 17....problems, problems, problems. All three are employed. Is there any special procedure that must be filed to have them evicted from my home. None of them pay any rent or contribute in any way. I need help bad. Can anyone help me please. My marriage is suffering!! Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Simple answer is either divorce your wife or talk to your wife.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

If they are over 18, you can kick them out. They are no longer minor.
        If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Easy, buy a gun. If they attack you, shoot them. Problem solved. Make sure they are dead, but be certain you appear to be defending yourself. Are you in Texas?

Comment

Working...
          X