thanks guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks guys

special thanks to 4now, HBKHBK and others, if they are still here for helping me with crucial advice at such a bad time. eventually I got the green card for 10 yrs last yr after they called me for interview based on my good faith petition.I finished my residency in june, now goin to get married soon and will be a citzen soon. Thank you guys agin for ur wonderful help at such a crucial juncture in my life, really appreciate it.

special thanks to 4now, HBKHBK and others, if they are still here for helping me with crucial advice at such a bad time. eventually I got the green card for 10 yrs last yr after they called me for interview based on my good faith petition.I finished my residency in june, now goin to get married soon and will be a citzen soon. Thank you guys agin for ur wonderful help at such a crucial juncture in my life, really appreciate it.

Comment

Hello Dadehar

congratulations on getting 10yrs card and an even bigger congrats on getting your residency

Best wishes to you and your life in usa and to your new marriage.

Stop by to visit us whenever you can or if you have a new issue.

Comment

yup sure 4now, actually i ll visit sometimes to help others from the experience i gained from all this, thanks again

Comment

I like this site and all article

Amy

Accident Attorneys

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by verronica100:
            I like this site and all article

Amy

Accident Attorneys </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thought your name was Verronica, or Sara? Now Amy? lol
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

dadehar2003

Comment

Working...
              X