V visa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V visa

hi anybody knows how long will it take to process a V visa? is there a possibility of denial?
    any inputs?

thanks

hi anybody knows how long will it take to process a V visa? is there a possibility of denial?
    any inputs?

thanks

Comment

Processing will take at least 6 months.

Comment

Hi,
        I applied for the V visa this year in April. I got the approval notice in September. So it took about 5 months.

good luck

Comment

thanks!

the v visa was applied last June, and we were just wondering we haven't heard from the INS.
          but anyway, thanks for the info.

Comment

Did INS send you any letter notifying you of your eligibilty for the v-visa? or did you just apply directly when you though you were due for one?
            I shall be due for mine in november and need information on how to go about it. Will appreciate any timeline, as this is not usually available on this board for v-visa applicants.

Also where did you apply for the v-visa?

Thanks
            foley

Comment

I applied for my V visa in the U.S. I applied the day I knew I was eligible.

I'd applied for EAD also. So once INS receives the initial application, they'll send you instructions about the finger printing and medical tests. This arrived for me in a month from the application date.

After getting the fingerprinting (probably only for EAD?) and medical tests, you'll have to wait for the approval notice. You can call the customer service phone # available on your application receipt notice for the status.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
              X