I-134 Assets vs Income ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-134 Assets vs Income ?

If the sponsor is unemployed, and has earned income of way under the 125% level, could approval be granted on assets alone ?

If the sponsor is unemployed, and has earned income of way under the 125% level, could approval be granted on assets alone ?

Comment

No. In that case the person should try to get an addition affidavit of support.
      Good luck.

Comment

Has anyone had any experiences with such an approval or rejection ?

Comment

You can have an additional Affidavit of Support from friends or family. But you must file yourself also.
          Good luck.

Comment

I wish we did, however We have neither friends nor family who will co-sponser, that is why I asked about assets alone being enough.

Comment

I can feel your pain. If you are unemployed, you must be getting unemployment benefits. You can file copies of that as a proof. If you have enough assets like bank balance enough to cover 1 to 2 years of expenses and fully paid house etc. there should not be any problem.
              You does not need a co-sponsor, you just need an additional Affidavit of Support. You can find good people among those whom you know and think they are not your friends. You never know, may be some of them really cares for you and will be willing to provide additional Affidavit of Support.
              Don't be disappointed, God always helps his people. May be He will send an Angel to help you.
              God bless you and good luck.

Comment

Working...
              X